Writing a backend server requires field validation when posting data to your database. You can also do that from the front, but what if someone tries to override your frontend validation? I was learning how to use Laravel to write an API backend server. One of the...
Terms & Conditions
- Overall planning, inclusions, and setting of limits will be discussed by shift101 and client.
- There will be separate discussions and agreements involving third parties.
- There will be separate contracts per project.
- Requirements that will exceed our limits will result to changes in pricing.
- Domain, hosting, and zoom accounts are owned by shift101.
- shift101 may assist in theme, idea, or content building.
- Individual results for online marketing [boosting for Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube] may vary.
- It is best to consult your team for concerns on pricing and terms or specifically on our services.